A Little Note on Frustration

Now, I like to consider myself a pretty patient guy. But I'll be honest, Merch has me a bit frustrated.

Shirt 1: Approved. YAY!

Shirt 2: Rejected. Damn it...

Shirt 3: Rejected. Oh, Son of a Bit...

Shirt 4: Approved. yay...

I know it takes time and I'm definitely ready for the long haul, but I seem to just hit a rut. No sales, even on RB, Designs aren't even being viewed. My Merch shirts don't even show up in the results...

Frustration. I'm trying to move but it feels like my feet are glued to the ground.

But that's okay. I hope to keep my happy disposition and desire for money alive by continuing. Because I really want more money. I guess this post is just supposed to be a little bit of catharsis after a week of struggling at getting somewhere.

Oh man, I was SOOO excited when I got those three RB sales in a day. I wanna feel like that, excet all the time. I wanna be able to make it rain nickels at the very least.

Where do I go from here people?

The only option is to stay the course. Maybe I've just been feeling a bit depressed is all.

I'll keep designing.


Comments

  1. Keep designing don’t give up I really want hear more of your journey good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Case Study: Systematically Approaching a Design and Tags with RedBubble Part 1

Month One: The Results